Thursday, August 13, 2009

Procrastinateur

Day One went fine. It was hot and sunny and we went swimming and I did some gardening. So, ok, I forgot about the learning french stuff but that's what today is for. I'v decided to make a list of ideas about the best way to learn french and then try some of these strategies out:
Take a course, preferably immersion
Listen to french radio (Radio-Canada)
watch childrens programming in french
shop in french
Eat at a french restaurant and not order the token chicken dish
Spend the day in Montreal

Some pretty good, useful sounding options here. I will finish with my morning latte, hereafter referred to as a cafe au lait, and continue this blog later. Bonne matin!!

btw, I was hoping the french word for procrastinator would sound less procrastinator-y. New challenge: find french words that don't at all resemble their english counterpart.

No comments:

Post a Comment